Fudan University, located in Shanghai, is one of the oldest and most selective universities in China, and is a member of the C9 League and Universitas 21. Its institutional predecessor was founded in 1905, shortly before the end of China’s imperial Qing dynasty. Fudan University is composed of four campuses, including Handan (邯鄲), Fenglin (楓林), Zhangjiang (張江), and Jiangwan (江灣).
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,500,748 all-time users
- Top 100 French Entrepreneurs 2018: From Claude Posternak to Fleur Pellerin, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs From France
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Africa Exclusive: Property Investment in Lagos, Nigeria
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Five Fundamental Principles From Adam Grant's "Give and Take" Book
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- 6 Key Attitudes of Successful Leaders