Freemium is a business model by which a proprietary product or service (typically a digital offering such as software, media, games or web services) is provided free of charge, but money (premium) is charged for advanced features, functionality, or virtual goods. The word “freemium” is a portmanteau combining the two aspects of the business model: “free” and “premium”.
About the author
Michael Quoc is the CEO of Dealspotr, a subscription-free influencer marketplace geared towards helping brands reach positive ROI with influencer marketing. Dealspotr handles the heavy lifting of running influencer marketing campaigns, including influencer auditing, pricing, and negotiations, and simplifies communication and logistics in one single dashboard. Brands can start by browsing our free influencer directory and listing a campaign for free.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,660,308 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People