Freemium is a business model by which a proprietary product or service (typically a digital offering such as software, media, games or web services) is provided free of charge, but money (premium) is charged for advanced features, functionality, or virtual goods. The word “freemium” is a portmanteau combining the two aspects of the business model: “free” and “premium”.
About the author
Michael Quoc is the CEO of Dealspotr, a subscription-free influencer marketplace geared towards helping brands reach positive ROI with influencer marketing. Dealspotr handles the heavy lifting of running influencer marketing campaigns, including influencer auditing, pricing, and negotiations, and simplifies communication and logistics in one single dashboard. Brands can start by browsing our free influencer directory and listing a campaign for free.
- 3,027,470 all-time readers
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Great British Pound Notes & People Who've Appeared On Them ...
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- Grant Cardone Shares His Principles for Life & Success (Exclusive Q&A Interview)
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy