Undergraduate education is an education level taken in order to gain one’s first tertiary degree (except for an associate’s degree). Hence, in many subjects and many educational systems, undergraduate education is post-secondary education up to the level of a bachelor’s degree, such as in the United States, where a university entry level is known as undergraduate while students of higher degrees are known as graduates.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,988,191 all-time readers
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action