Undergraduate education is an education level taken in order to gain one’s first tertiary degree (except for an associate’s degree). Hence, in many subjects and many educational systems, undergraduate education is post-secondary education up to the level of a bachelor’s degree, such as in the United States, where a university entry level is known as undergraduate while students of higher degrees are known as graduates.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,781,587 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action