“For Want of a Nail” is a proverbial rhyme showing that small actions can result in large consequences. For Want of a Nail For want of a nail the shoe was lost. For want of a shoe the horse was lost. For want of a horse the rider was lost. For want of a rider the message was lost. For want of a message the battle was lost. For want of a battle the kingdom was lost. And all for the want of a horseshoe nail.
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,314,852 all-time readers
- Grant Cardone Shares His Principles for Life & Success (Exclusive Interview)
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 6 Key Attitudes and Behaviors of Successful Leaders
- 43 of Britain's Oldest Companies, From Rolls-Royce to Burberry, Still in Business After 100-Years
- The New Queen of Jewellery: An Interview With Alyssa Smith
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- Building a Powerful Personal Brand Through Celebrity Attachment November 12, 2019