The Fogg Museum, opened to the public in 1896, is the oldest of Harvard University’s art museums. The Fogg joins the Busch-Reisinger Museum and the Arthur M. Sackler Museum as part of the Harvard Art Museums. The museum was originally housed in an Italian Renaissance-style building designed by Richard Morris Hunt. In 1925, the building was replaced by a Georgian Revival-style structure on Quincy Street, designed by Coolidge, Shepley, Bulfinch, and Abbott.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,892,294 all-time users