Financial services are the economic services provided by the finance industry, which encompasses a broad range of organizations that manage money, including credit unions, banks, credit card companies, insurance companies, consumer finance companies, stock brokerages, investment funds and some government sponsored enterprises. As of 2004, the financial services industry represented 20% of the market capitalization of the S&P 500 in the United States. The U.S.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,494,113 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Africa Exclusive: Property Investment in Lagos, Nigeria
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 6 Key Attitudes of Successful Leaders
- Five Fundamental Principles From Adam Grant's "Give and Take" Book
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Top 20 Blockchain Books & Whitepapers