Financial independence is a term generally used to describe the state of having sufficient personal wealth to live indefinitely without having to work actively for basic necessities. In the case of many individuals whose financial circumstances fit this description, their assets generate income that is greater than their expenses. To illustrate, a person’s quarterly expenses may total $4000.
The Richtopian Vision
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,089,979 all-time readers
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 12 Highly Creative People Who Failed Before Succeeding
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 3 Reasons You Should Buy Gold (And 3 Reasons You Shouldn't)
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- Grant Cardone Shares His Principles for Life & Success (Exclusive Q&A Interview)
Women in Leadership
- Revealed: The UK’s Self-Made Super-Rich Hotspots August 23, 2019