Mustafa Fevzi Çakmak (12 January or 24 January 1876; Cihangir – 10 April 1950; Teşvikiye) was a Turkish field marshal and politician. He was Minister of War of the Ottoman Empire, National Defence Minister, Prime minister of Ankara government, the second Chief of the General Staff of the Army of the Grand National Assembly of Turkey and the first Chief of the General Staff of the Republic of Turkey.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,657,260 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action