Mustafa Fevzi Çakmak (12 January or 24 January 1876; Cihangir – 10 April 1950; Teşvikiye) was a Turkish field marshal and politician. He was Minister of War of the Ottoman Empire, National Defence Minister, Prime minister of Ankara government, the second Chief of the General Staff of the Army of the Grand National Assembly of Turkey and the first Chief of the General Staff of the Republic of Turkey.
- 3,029,924 all-time readers
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Great British Pound Notes & People Who've Appeared On Them ...
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Grant Cardone Shares His Principles for Life & Success (Exclusive Q&A Interview)