The Federal Reserve System (also known as the Federal Reserve, and informally as the Fed) is the central banking system of the United States. It was created on December 23, 1913, with the enactment of the Federal Reserve Act, largely in response to a series of financial panics, particularly a severe panic in 1907. Over time, the roles and responsibilities of the Federal Reserve System have expanded and its structure has evolved.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,466,980 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Africa Exclusive: Property Investment in Lagos, Nigeria
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Tourism, Nationalism and the De-Cosmopolitanisation of Culture in Bali
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- 6 Key Attitudes of Successful Leaders