This article is about external storage devices. For external storage in the context of data structures, see Reference (computer_science)#External_and_internal_storage. In computing, external storage comprises devices that temporarily store information for transporting from computer to computer. Such devices are not permanently fixed inside a computer. Semiconductor memories are not sufficient to provide the whole storage capacity required in computers.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,611,653 all-time users
- Economists Top 100: From Joseph Stiglitz to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Top 100 Leaders from Multilateral Organisations: From Kristalina Georgieva to Jamal Bin Huwaireb, These Are the Most Influential People in This Sphere
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?