Eurasia is the largest continental landmass on Earth. It is located primarily in the Northern and Eastern Hemispheres, and stretches from the Atlantic Ocean in the west to the Pacific Ocean in the east. In the north of the continent, Russia and Scandinavia abut the Arctic Ocean; the southern boundaries are Africa, the Mediterranean Sea, and the Indian Ocean.
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,342,997 all-time readers
- ‘Imposter Syndrome’ Affecting 85% of UK Adults December 6, 2019
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 43 of Britain's Oldest Companies, From Rolls-Royce to Burberry, Still in Business After 100-Years
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 6 Key Attitudes and Behaviors of Successful Leaders
- The Distinction Between Leadership and Supervision
- Five Fundamental Principles From Adam Grant's "Give and Take" Book
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action