Eurasia is the largest continental landmass on Earth. It is located primarily in the Northern and Eastern Hemispheres, and stretches from the Atlantic Ocean in the west to the Pacific Ocean in the east. In the north of the continent, Russia and Scandinavia abut the Arctic Ocean; the southern boundaries are Africa, the Mediterranean Sea, and the Indian Ocean.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,429,697 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Africa Exclusive: Property Investment in Lagos, Nigeria
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- Five Fundamental Principles From Adam Grant's "Give and Take" Book
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- Top 20 Blockchain Books & Whitepapers