Eurasia is the largest continental landmass on Earth. It is located primarily in the Northern and Eastern Hemispheres, and stretches from the Atlantic Ocean in the west to the Pacific Ocean in the east. In the north of the continent, Russia and Scandinavia abut the Arctic Ocean; the southern boundaries are Africa, the Mediterranean Sea, and the Indian Ocean.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,694,428 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Space-Exploration Top 100: From Elon Musk to Neil DeGrasse Tyson, These Are the Most Influential Leaders in Space-Exploration
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK