Ethical codes are adopted by organizations to assist members in understanding the difference between ‘right’ and ‘wrong’ and in applying that understanding to their decisions. An ethical code generally implies documents at three levels: codes of business ethics, codes of conduct for employees, and codes of professional practice.
The Richtopian Vision
- Leadership Formula: Basic Traits of a Leader July 9, 2019
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- Grant Cardone Shares His Principles for Life & Success (Exclusive Q&A Interview)
- What Do the Super-Rich Spend Their Money On? (Infographic Included)
- Great British Pound Notes & People Who've Appeared On Them ...
Women in Leadership
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,033,673 all-time readers