Equal pay for equal work is the concept of labour rights that individuals doing the same work should receive the same remuneration. Among international human rights law, the Article 7 of the International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights and the Article 15 of African Charter on Human and Peoples’ Rights ensure the “equal pay for equal work”. The Constitution of the International Labour Organization also proclaims “the principles of equal remuneration for equal value”.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,467,009 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Africa Exclusive: Property Investment in Lagos, Nigeria
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Tourism, Nationalism and the De-Cosmopolitanisation of Culture in Bali
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- 6 Key Attitudes of Successful Leaders