AngelList is a US website for raising equity or debt investments for startups. Only accredited investors can invest. AngelList does not handle any investment funds. It was founded by Naval Ravikant and Babak Nivi. AngelList provides templates for creating term sheets that reportedly reduce the legal fees. They also provide a recruiting portal and are looking at crowdfunding with unaccredited investors now that the US JOBS Act has been passed.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,985,040 all-time readers
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy