AngelList is a US website for raising equity or debt investments for startups. Only accredited investors can invest. AngelList does not handle any investment funds. It was founded by Naval Ravikant and Babak Nivi. AngelList provides templates for creating term sheets that reportedly reduce the legal fees. They also provide a recruiting portal and are looking at crowdfunding with unaccredited investors now that the US JOBS Act has been passed.
The Richtopian Vision
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,140,833 all-time readers
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- The New Queen of Jewellery: An Interview With Alyssa Smith
- Green for Go: The Rise in Veganism and Changes in Consumer Consciousness
- What Do the Super-Rich Spend Their Money On? (Infographic Included)
- 6 Key Attitudes and Behaviors of Successful Leaders
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
Women in Leadership
- How Tech is Making Business Development and Growth Easier Than Ever September 17, 2019