AngelList is a US website for raising equity or debt investments for startups. Only accredited investors can invest. AngelList does not handle any investment funds. It was founded by Naval Ravikant and Babak Nivi. AngelList provides templates for creating term sheets that reportedly reduce the legal fees. They also provide a recruiting portal and are looking at crowdfunding with unaccredited investors now that the US JOBS Act has been passed.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,695,745 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Space-Exploration Top 100: From Elon Musk to Neil DeGrasse Tyson, These Are the Most Influential Leaders in Space-Exploration
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK