AngelList is a US website for raising equity or debt investments for startups. Only accredited investors can invest. AngelList does not handle any investment funds. It was founded by Naval Ravikant and Babak Nivi. AngelList provides templates for creating term sheets that reportedly reduce the legal fees. They also provide a recruiting portal and are looking at crowdfunding with unaccredited investors now that the US JOBS Act has been passed.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 1,330,345 all-time users
WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP
- Authors Top 200: From J.K. Rowling to T. Harv Eker, These Are the Most Influential Authors in the World
- Top 100 Formula 1 Insiders: From Lewis Hamilton to Fernando Alonso, These Are the Most Influential People in the F1 Industry
- Economists Top 100: From Paul Krugman to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- Top 100 Blockchain Organisations: From CoinDesk to BitPay, These Are the Most Influential Organisations in the Distributed Ledger Space
- Women Leaders Top 250: From Melinda Gates to Michelle Obama, These Are the Most Influential Women in the World
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Lord Sugar to Victoria Beckham, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK
- 10 Female Entrepreneurs to Watch in 2017
- Business Journalists Top 250: From James Altucher to Maria Bartiromo, These Are the Most Influential Biz Journalists in the World
- Blockchain Solutions for Cyber & Data Security