Funding is the act of providing resources, usually in form of money, or other values such as effort or time, for a project, a person, a business, or any other private or public institutions. The process of soliciting and gathering fund is known as fundraising. Sources of funding include credit, donations, grants, savings, subsidies, and taxes.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 1,865,041 all-time users
WHAT IS RICHTOPIA?
WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP
- Africa’s Rising E-Commerce: Understanding the Growth Strategy
- Top 100 Blockchain Organisations: From CoinDesk to BitPay, These Are the Most Influential Organisations in the Distributed Ledger Space
- Top 100 Blockchain Insiders: From Marc Andreessen to Vitalik Buterin, These Are the Most Influential People in the Crypto Sphere
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Economists Top 100: From Paul Krugman to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- Women Leaders Top 250: From Melinda Gates to Michelle Obama, These Are the Most Influential Women in the World
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Top 20 Most Sustainable Multinational Corporations Worldwide
- Top 20 Blockchain Books & Whitepapers