Shark Tank is an American reality television series which premiered on ABC on August 9, 2009 and began its fourth season in 2012. It features business pitches from aspiring entrepreneurs to a panel of potential investors. Past and present panel members include Kevin O’Leary, Barbara Corcoran, Daymond John, Kevin Harrington, Mark Cuban, Robert Herjavec, Jeff Foxworthy and Lori Greiner.
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,342,997 all-time readers
- ‘Imposter Syndrome’ Affecting 85% of UK Adults December 6, 2019
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 43 of Britain's Oldest Companies, From Rolls-Royce to Burberry, Still in Business After 100-Years
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 6 Key Attitudes and Behaviors of Successful Leaders
- The Distinction Between Leadership and Supervision
- Five Fundamental Principles From Adam Grant's "Give and Take" Book
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action