Environmental issues are harmful aspects of human activity on the biophysical environment. Environmentalism, a social and environmental movement that started in the 1960s, addresses environmental issues through advocacy, education and activism. current problems faced by the environment- The carbon dioxide equivalent of greenhouse gases (GHG) in the atmosphere has already exceeded 390 parts per million (NOAA) (with total “long-term” GHG exceeding 455 parts per million).
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,458,753 all-time users
- Africa Exclusive: Property Investment in Lagos, Nigeria
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 6 Key Attitudes of Successful Leaders
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- Tourism, Nationalism and the De-Cosmopolitanisation of Culture in Bali