Enterprise integration is a technical field of Enterprise Architecture, which focused on the study of topics such as system interconnection, electronic data interchange, product data exchange and distributed computing environments. It is a concept in Enterprise engineering to provide the right information at the right place and at the right time and thereby enable communication between people, machines and computers and their efficient co-operation and co-ordination.
About the author
Chairman and CEO of LifeSite. Chris is a successful veteran entrepreneur and highly regarded strategist in the enterprise software industry. From business planning to capital investing, he has advised some of Silicon Valley's most successful tech companies, and his leadership credentials include Ooyala, Agile Software, PeopleSoft and his first start-up SkillsVillage.com. Chris is committed to making LifeSite the trusted leader in delivering smart and safe digital information solutions.
The Richtopian Vision
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- Grant Cardone Shares His Principles for Life & Success (Exclusive Q&A Interview)
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Great British Pound Notes & People Who've Appeared On Them ...
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 3 Reasons You Should Buy Gold (And 3 Reasons You Shouldn't)
Women in Leadership
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,035,106 all-time readers