Enterprise integration is a technical field of Enterprise Architecture, which focused on the study of topics such as system interconnection, electronic data interchange, product data exchange and distributed computing environments. It is a concept in Enterprise engineering to provide the right information at the right place and at the right time and thereby enable communication between people, machines and computers and their efficient co-operation and co-ordination.
You may also like
About the author
Chairman and CEO of LifeSite. Chris is a successful veteran entrepreneur and highly regarded strategist in the enterprise software industry. From business planning to capital investing, he has advised some of Silicon Valley's most successful tech companies, and his leadership credentials include Ooyala, Agile Software, PeopleSoft and his first start-up SkillsVillage.com. Chris is committed to making LifeSite the trusted leader in delivering smart and safe digital information solutions.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,500,748 all-time users
- Top 100 French Entrepreneurs 2018: From Claude Posternak to Fleur Pellerin, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs From France
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Africa Exclusive: Property Investment in Lagos, Nigeria
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Five Fundamental Principles From Adam Grant's "Give and Take" Book
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- 6 Key Attitudes of Successful Leaders