Electronic money is money that is exchanged electronically. This involves the use of computer networks, the internet and digital stored value systems. Bank deposits, electronic funds transfer (EFT), direct deposit, payment processors and digital currencies such as bitcoin are all examples of electronic money.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,788,759 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action