Electronic money is money that is exchanged electronically. This involves the use of computer networks, the internet and digital stored value systems. Bank deposits, electronic funds transfer (EFT), direct deposit, payment processors and digital currencies such as bitcoin are all examples of electronic money.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,614,083 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Economists Top 100: From Joseph Stiglitz to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- Top 100 Leaders from Multilateral Organisations: From Kristalina Georgieva to Jamal Bin Huwaireb, These Are the Most Influential People in This Sphere
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?