Electronic money is money that is exchanged electronically. This involves the use of computer networks, the internet and digital stored value systems. Bank deposits, electronic funds transfer (EFT), direct deposit, payment processors and digital currencies such as bitcoin are all examples of electronic money.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,695,745 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Space-Exploration Top 100: From Elon Musk to Neil DeGrasse Tyson, These Are the Most Influential Leaders in Space-Exploration
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK