Electronic money is money that is exchanged electronically. This involves the use of computer networks, the internet and digital stored value systems. Bank deposits, electronic funds transfer (EFT), direct deposit, payment processors and digital currencies such as bitcoin are all examples of electronic money.
You may also like
About the author
Founder and CEO of Richtopia
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,493,772 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Africa Exclusive: Property Investment in Lagos, Nigeria
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Five Fundamental Principles From Adam Grant's "Give and Take" Book
- 6 Key Attitudes of Successful Leaders
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- Top 20 Blockchain Books & Whitepapers