Elaeis oleifera is a species of palm commonly called American oil palm. Like its close relative Elaeis guineensis, African oil palm, it is commercially planted to produce palm oil, but to a much smaller extent than Elaeis guineensis. Hybrids between the two species are also used.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,847,864 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Five Fundamental Principles From Adam Grant's "Give and Take" Book
- Business Etiquette Across Cultures (INFOGRAPHIC)
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action