Egalitarianism (from French égal, meaning “equal”)—or, rarely, equalitarianism—is a trend of thought that favors equality for particular categories of, or for all, living entities. Egalitarian doctrines maintain that all humans are equal in fundamental worth or social status, according to The Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy.
The Richtopian Vision
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,233,399 all-time readers
- Growing Responsibly: A New Way Forward for Coca-Cola
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Why These Big Brands Chose the Colours of Their Logos
- Economists Top 100: From Joseph Stiglitz to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Dez Bryant Reveals How the Key to Unlocking His Future Was to Never Forget His Past
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 5 Techniques to Grow Your Business Like Warren Buffett
- A Comprehensive Guide on the Psychology of Marketing and Sales