Edward Samuel Miliband (born 24 December 1969) is a British Labour Party politician, currently the Leader of the Labour Party and Leader of the Opposition. He has been the Member of Parliament (MP) for Doncaster North since 2005 and served in the Cabinet from 2007 to 2010 under Prime Minister Gordon Brown. He and his brother, David Miliband, were the first siblings to sit in the Cabinet simultaneously since Edward, Lord Stanley, and Oliver Stanley in 1938.
The Richtopian Vision
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,233,492 all-time readers
- Growing Responsibly: A New Way Forward for Coca-Cola
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Why These Big Brands Chose the Colours of Their Logos
- Economists Top 100: From Joseph Stiglitz to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- Dez Bryant Reveals How the Key to Unlocking His Future Was to Never Forget His Past
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 5 Techniques to Grow Your Business Like Warren Buffett
- A Comprehensive Guide on the Psychology of Marketing and Sales