Edward Samuel Miliband (born 24 December 1969) is a British Labour Party politician, currently the Leader of the Labour Party and Leader of the Opposition. He has been the Member of Parliament (MP) for Doncaster North since 2005 and served in the Cabinet from 2007 to 2010 under Prime Minister Gordon Brown. He and his brother, David Miliband, were the first siblings to sit in the Cabinet simultaneously since Edward, Lord Stanley, and Oliver Stanley in 1938.
- 3,029,064 all-time readers
4 Min Read
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Great British Pound Notes & People Who've Appeared On Them ...
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Five Fundamental Principles From Adam Grant's "Give and Take" Book