Edward Samuel Miliband (born 24 December 1969) is a British Labour Party politician, currently the Leader of the Labour Party and Leader of the Opposition. He has been the Member of Parliament (MP) for Doncaster North since 2005 and served in the Cabinet from 2007 to 2010 under Prime Minister Gordon Brown. He and his brother, David Miliband, were the first siblings to sit in the Cabinet simultaneously since Edward, Lord Stanley, and Oliver Stanley in 1938.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,423,326 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Africa Exclusive: Property Investment in Lagos, Nigeria
- Top 17 Most Inspirational TED Talks on Effective Leadership (Videos Included)
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- New Artificial Intelligence Developments and Real Life Examples
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action