Edward Samuel Miliband (born 24 December 1969) is a British Labour Party politician, currently the Leader of the Labour Party and Leader of the Opposition. He has been the Member of Parliament (MP) for Doncaster North since 2005 and served in the Cabinet from 2007 to 2010 under Prime Minister Gordon Brown. He and his brother, David Miliband, were the first siblings to sit in the Cabinet simultaneously since Edward, Lord Stanley, and Oliver Stanley in 1938.
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,342,997 all-time readers
- ‘Imposter Syndrome’ Affecting 85% of UK Adults December 6, 2019
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 43 of Britain's Oldest Companies, From Rolls-Royce to Burberry, Still in Business After 100-Years
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 6 Key Attitudes and Behaviors of Successful Leaders
- The Distinction Between Leadership and Supervision
- Five Fundamental Principles From Adam Grant's "Give and Take" Book
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action