The economy of the United Kingdom is the sixth-largest national economy in the world measured by nominal GDP and seventh-largest measured by purchasing power parity (PPP), and the second-largest in Europe measured by both nominal GDP and PPP (after Germany in both cases. The UK’s GDP per capita is the 22nd highest in the world in nominal terms and the 22nd highest measured by PPP. The British economy encompasses the economies of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
You may also like
About the author
Founder of Richtopia
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,566,342 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK
- Economists Top 100: From Joseph Stiglitz to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- Five Fundamental Principles From Adam Grant's "Give and Take" Book
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- Amy Cuddy: Profile of a Body-Language Hacker (Including Top 10 Tips)