Economic freedom or economic liberty is a term used in economic and policy debates. But it is also a politicoeconomic philosophy. As with freedom generally, there are various definitions, but no universally accepted concept of economic freedom.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,740,532 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK