The Eastern Orthodox Church, officially called the Orthodox Catholic Church, and also referred to as the Orthodox Church, is the second largest Christian Church in the world, with an estimated 225–300 million adherents, primarily in Eastern and Southeastern Europe and the Middle East.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,660,377 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK