Earnings Calls are a teleconference in which a public company discusses the financial results of a reporting period. The name comes from the bottom line numbers in the income statement – earnings per share. The U.S. based National Investor Relations Institute says that 92% of companies represented by their members conduct earnings calls and that virtually all of these are webcast. http://www. niri. org/irresource_pubs/faq.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,424,158 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Africa Exclusive: Property Investment in Lagos, Nigeria
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- Top 17 Most Inspirational TED Talks on Effective Leadership (Videos Included)
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- Top 20 Artificial Intelligence Books & Whitepapers