An early adopter or lighthouse customer is an early customer of a given company, product, or technology; in politics, fashion, art, and other fields, this person would be referred to as a trendsetter. The term originates from Everett M. Rogers’ Diffusion of Innovations (1962).
About the author
Amanda Sparks, a professional marketer and blogger. She works as a marketer for 7 years and is passionate about developing innovative and customer-friendly solutions for brand growth. Amanda also writes for TheHuffingtonPost, GoDaddy, and SEMRush to name a few.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,660,356 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK