Dwight Merriman is an Internet executive and entrepreneur in New York City’s Silicon Alley. Best known for co-founding DoubleClick with Kevin O’Connor and serving as its CTO for 10 years, Merriman currently serves as the Founder and Chairman of 10gen . DoubleClick was sold in 2005 for $1.1 billion to Hellman and Friedman LLC, and Merriman stepped down as CTO shortly thereafter. DoubleClick was acquired by Google for $3.1 billion in March 2008.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,660,453 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK