Dwight Merriman is an Internet executive and entrepreneur in New York City’s Silicon Alley. Best known for co-founding DoubleClick with Kevin O’Connor and serving as its CTO for 10 years, Merriman currently serves as the Founder and Chairman of 10gen . DoubleClick was sold in 2005 for $1.1 billion to Hellman and Friedman LLC, and Merriman stepped down as CTO shortly thereafter. DoubleClick was acquired by Google for $3.1 billion in March 2008.
The Richtopian Vision
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 3 Leadership Lessons From Apollo 11’s Success and the Space Shuttle Challenger’s Failure
- Great British Pound Notes & People Who've Appeared On Them ...
- 3 Reasons You Should Buy Gold (And 3 Reasons You Shouldn't)
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- What Do the Super-Rich Spend Their Money On? (Infographic Included)
Women in Leadership
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,036,427 all-time readers