Theodor Seuss Geisel was an American writer, poet, and cartoonist most widely known for children’s picture books written and illustrated as Dr. Seuss. He had used the pen name Dr. Theophrastus Seuss in college and later used Theo LeSieg, and once Rosetta Stone, as well as Dr. Seuss. Geisel published 46 children’s books, which were often characterized by imaginative characters, rhyme, and frequent use of anapestic meter.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,982,371 all-time readers
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Grant Cardone Shares His Principles for Life & Success (Exclusive Q&A Interview)
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People