DoubleClick is a subsidiary of Google which develops and provides Internet ad serving services. Its clients include agencies, marketers (Universal McCann Interactive, AKQA etc. ) and publishers who serve customers like Microsoft, General Motors, Coca-Cola, Motorola, L’Oréal, Palm, Inc. , Apple Inc. , Visa USA, Nike, Carlsberg among others. DoubleClick’s headquarters is in New York City, United States. DoubleClick was founded in 1995 by Kevin O’Connor and Dwight Merriman.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,660,741 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Great British Pound Notes & People Who've Appeared On Them ...
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK