A disruptive innovation is an innovation that helps create a new market and value network, and eventually goes on to disrupt an existing market and value network (over a few years or decades), displacing an earlier technology.
The Richtopian Vision
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,233,388 all-time readers
- Growing Responsibly: A New Way Forward for Coca-Cola
- Dez Bryant Reveals How the Key to Unlocking His Future Was to Never Forget His Past
- Economists Top 100: From Joseph Stiglitz to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Why These Big Brands Chose the Colours of Their Logos
- The New Queen of Jewellery: An Interview With Alyssa Smith
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 5 Techniques to Grow Your Business Like Warren Buffett
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?