Digital currency, among its various names, is electronic money that acts as alternative currency. Currently, alternative digital currencies are not produced by government-endorsed central banks nor necessarily backed by national currency. It is differed from virtual money used in virtual economies due to its use in transactions with real goods and services; not being limited to circulation within online games.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,465,003 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Africa Exclusive: Property Investment in Lagos, Nigeria
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- Tourism, Nationalism and the De-Cosmopolitanisation of Culture in Bali
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- Amy Cuddy: Profile of a Body-Language Hacker (Including Top 10 Tips)
- Alibaba vs. Tencent: Lessons From Two Prolific Chinese Companies