Digital audio refers to technology that records, stores, and reproduces sound by encoding an audio signal in digital form instead of analog form. Sound is passed through an analog-to-digital converter (ADC), and pulse-code modulation is typically used to encode it as a digital signal. A digital-to-analog converter performs the reverse process, and converts the digital signal back into an audible sound.
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,313,974 all-time readers
- Grant Cardone Shares His Principles for Life & Success (Exclusive Interview)
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- The New Queen of Jewellery: An Interview With Alyssa Smith
- 6 Key Attitudes and Behaviors of Successful Leaders
- 43 of Britain's Oldest Companies, From Rolls-Royce to Burberry, Still in Business After 100-Years
- Top 20 Leadership Traits of Mustafa Kemal Atatürk (Founder of the Turkish Republic)
- Building a Powerful Personal Brand Through Celebrity Attachment November 12, 2019