A developing country, also called a less-developed country (LDC), is a nation with a low living standard, undeveloped industrial base, and low Human Development Index (HDI) relative to other countries. Countries with more advanced economies than other developing nations, but without the signs of a developed country, are categorized under the term newly industrialized countries.
The Richtopian Vision
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,144,038 all-time readers
- Green for Go: The Rise in Veganism and Changes in Consumer Consciousness
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Growing Responsibly: A New Way Forward for Coca-Cola
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- The New Queen of Jewellery: An Interview With Alyssa Smith
- 5 Techniques to Grow Your Business Like Warren Buffett
- 6 Key Attitudes and Behaviors of Successful Leaders
Women in Leadership
- How Tech is Making Business Development and Growth Easier Than Ever September 17, 2019