The Department of Transportation (DOT) is the most common name for a government agency in North America devoted to transportation. The largest is the United States Department of Transportation, which oversees interstate travel. All U.S. states, Canadian provinces, and many local agencies also have similar organizations and provide enforcement through DOT officers.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,464,476 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Africa Exclusive: Property Investment in Lagos, Nigeria
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- Tourism, Nationalism and the De-Cosmopolitanisation of Culture in Bali
- Five Fundamental Principles From Adam Grant's "Give and Take" Book
- Alibaba vs. Tencent: Lessons From Two Prolific Chinese Companies