Deborah Sonia Meaden (born 11 February 1959) is a British businesswoman who ran a multi-million pound family holiday business, before completing a management buyout. She is best known for her appearances on the BBC Two programme Dragons’ Den, where she has agreed investments in the Den of £1,605,000 in 26 businesses over the 6 series in which she has taken part to date.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,461,098 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Africa Exclusive: Property Investment in Lagos, Nigeria
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Tourism, Nationalism and the De-Cosmopolitanisation of Culture in Bali
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- 6 Key Attitudes of Successful Leaders
- Five Fundamental Principles From Adam Grant's "Give and Take" Book