Deborah Sonia Meaden (born 11 February 1959) is a British businesswoman who ran a multi-million pound family holiday business, before completing a management buyout. She is best known for her appearances on the BBC Two programme Dragons’ Den, where she has agreed investments in the Den of £1,605,000 in 26 businesses over the 6 series in which she has taken part to date.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,951,745 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 43 of Britain's Oldest Companies, From Rolls-Royce to Burberry, These Organisations Have Been in Business for Over 100 Years