Deborah Sonia Meaden (born 11 February 1959) is a British businesswoman who ran a multi-million pound family holiday business, before completing a management buyout. She is best known for her appearances on the BBC Two programme Dragons’ Den, where she has agreed investments in the Den of £1,605,000 in 26 businesses over the 6 series in which she has taken part to date.
The Richtopian Vision
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Great British Pound Notes & People Who've Appeared On Them ...
- 3 Reasons You Should Buy Gold (And 3 Reasons You Shouldn't)
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- What Do the Super-Rich Spend Their Money On? (Infographic Included)
- Five Fundamental Principles From Adam Grant's "Give and Take" Book
Women in Leadership
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,037,042 all-time readers