Day trader refers to the hold time that a trader, trading in capacity of speculator, buys and sells financial instruments within the same trading day, such that all positions will usually be closed before the market close of the trading day. This trading style is called day trading. Depending on one’s trading strategy, it may range from several to hundreds of orders a day.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,985,040 all-time readers
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy