Day trader refers to the hold time that a trader, trading in capacity of speculator, buys and sells financial instruments within the same trading day, such that all positions will usually be closed before the market close of the trading day. This trading style is called day trading. Depending on one’s trading strategy, it may range from several to hundreds of orders a day.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,462,230 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Africa Exclusive: Property Investment in Lagos, Nigeria
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 6 Key Attitudes of Successful Leaders
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- Tourism, Nationalism and the De-Cosmopolitanisation of Culture in Bali
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action