Day trader refers to the hold time that a trader, trading in capacity of speculator, buys and sells financial instruments within the same trading day, such that all positions will usually be closed before the market close of the trading day. This trading style is called day trading. Depending on one’s trading strategy, it may range from several to hundreds of orders a day.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,701,818 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action