Daniel Shays (c.1747 – September 29, 1825) was an American soldier, revolutionary, and farmer famous for being one of the leaders of Shays’ Rebellion, a populist uprising against oppressive debt collection and tax policies in Massachusetts in 1786 and 1787.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,952,156 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- 43 of Britain's Oldest Companies, From Rolls-Royce to Burberry, These Organisations Have Been in Business for Over 100 Years
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy