Cryonics (from Greek κρύος kryos- meaning icy cold) is the low-temperature preservation of humans and animals who cannot be sustained by contemporary medicine, with the hope that healing and resuscitation may be possible in the future. Cryonics is not cryogenics. Cryopreservation of people or large animals is not reversible with current technology.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,983,190 all-time readers
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Grant Cardone Shares His Principles for Life & Success (Exclusive Q&A Interview)
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action