Cryonics (from Greek κρύος kryos- meaning icy cold) is the low-temperature preservation of humans and animals who cannot be sustained by contemporary medicine, with the hope that healing and resuscitation may be possible in the future. Cryonics is not cryogenics. Cryopreservation of people or large animals is not reversible with current technology.
The Richtopian Vision
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,253,204 all-time readers
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- The New Queen of Jewellery: An Interview With Alyssa Smith
- Why These Big Brands Chose the Colours of Their Logos
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- Grant Cardone Shares His Principles for Life & Success (Exclusive Interview)
- What Do the Super-Rich Spend Their Money On? (Infographic Included)
- 3 Reasons You Should Buy Gold (And 3 Reasons You Shouldn't)
- A Comprehensive Guide on the Psychology of Marketing and Sales
- Social Chain Goes Public! An Interview With Steve Bartlett October 17, 2019