Cross-cultural may refer to cross-cultural studies, a comparative tendency in various fields of cultural analysis cross-cultural communication, a field of study that looks at how people from differing cultural backgrounds communicate any of various forms of interactivity between members of disparate cultural groups the discourse concerning cultural interactivity, sometimes referred to as cross-culturalism
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,781,616 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action