Issuing bank logo EMV chip on “smart cards” Hologram Credit card number Card brand logo Expiration Date Card Holder Name contactless chip ]] Magnetic Stripe Signature Strip Card Security Code ]] A credit card is a payment card issued to users as a system of payment. It allows the cardholder to pay for goods and services based on the holder’s promise to pay for them.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,462,230 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Africa Exclusive: Property Investment in Lagos, Nigeria
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 6 Key Attitudes of Successful Leaders
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- Tourism, Nationalism and the De-Cosmopolitanisation of Culture in Bali
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action