Creativity refers to the phenomenon whereby something new is created which has some kind of subjective value (such as a joke, a literary work, a painting or musical composition, a solution, an invention etc). It is also the impetus and motivational force behind any given act of creation, and it is generally perceived to be associated with intelligence and cognition.
The Richtopian Vision
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,267,264 all-time readers
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Why These Big Brands Chose the Colours of Their Logos
- 43 of Britain's Oldest Companies, From Rolls-Royce to Burberry, Still in Business After 100+ Years
- Business Etiquette Across Cultures (INFOGRAPHIC)
- 6 Key Attitudes and Behaviors of Successful Leaders
- What Is Social Branding? And How Does It Work?
- Are You a Hustler or a Vacationer at Work? October 21, 2019