Covidien, formerly Tyco Healthcare, is a medical equipment and supply company, incorporated in Dublin, Ireland, although its corporate offices are located in Mansfield, Massachusetts, USA. On June 29, 2007, Covidien became an independent publicly traded company after being spun off from Tyco International.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,698,332 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People