Coutts & Co. (commonly abbreviated to Coutts) is one of the UK’s private banking houses and the world’s 7th oldest bank. It is wholly owned by the The Royal Bank of Scotland Group (itself 84% owned by UK Financial Investments Limited, an investment arm of the British government) through its National Westminster Bank subsidiary. RBS acquired the Coutts business when it bought NatWest in 2000. Coutts acquired Zurich based Bank von Ernst & Cie in 2003.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,698,865 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People