Coutts & Co. (commonly abbreviated to Coutts) is one of the UK’s private banking houses and the world’s 7th oldest bank. It is wholly owned by the The Royal Bank of Scotland Group (itself 84% owned by UK Financial Investments Limited, an investment arm of the British government) through its National Westminster Bank subsidiary. RBS acquired the Coutts business when it bought NatWest in 2000. Coutts acquired Zurich based Bank von Ernst & Cie in 2003.
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,322,870 all-time readers
- 10 Mistakes Leaders Make (And How to Avoid Them) November 21, 2019
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Grant Cardone Shares His Principles for Life & Success (Exclusive Interview)
- 6 Key Attitudes and Behaviors of Successful Leaders
- 43 of Britain's Oldest Companies, From Rolls-Royce to Burberry, Still in Business After 100-Years
- The Distinction Between Leadership and Supervision
- Five Fundamental Principles From Adam Grant's "Give and Take" Book