Corporate Sustainability is a business approach that creates long-term consumer and employee value by not only creating a “green” strategy aimed towards the natural environment, but taking into consideration every dimension of how a business operates in the social, cultural, and economic environment. Also formulating strategies to build a company that fosters longevity through transparency and proper employee development.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,431,834 all-time users
- Africa Exclusive: Property Investment in Lagos, Nigeria
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Top 20 Blockchain Books & Whitepapers
- 6 Key Attitudes of Successful Leaders
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros