A control system is a device, or set of devices to manage, command, direct or regulate the behavior of other device(s) or system(s). Industrial control systems are used in industrial production. There are two common classes of control systems, with many variations and combinations: logic or sequential controls, and feedback or linear controls. There is also fuzzy logic, which attempts to combine some of the design simplicity of logic with the utility of linear control.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,693,286 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Space-Exploration Top 100: From Elon Musk to Neil DeGrasse Tyson, These Are the Most Influential Leaders in Space-Exploration
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK