A control system is a device, or set of devices to manage, command, direct or regulate the behavior of other device(s) or system(s). Industrial control systems are used in industrial production. There are two common classes of control systems, with many variations and combinations: logic or sequential controls, and feedback or linear controls. There is also fuzzy logic, which attempts to combine some of the design simplicity of logic with the utility of linear control.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,498,010 all-time users
- Africa Exclusive: Property Investment in Lagos, Nigeria
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- 6 Key Attitudes of Successful Leaders
- 20 Podcasts That Inspire Creativity (Including FREE Audio Links)
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action