Constantine XI Palaiologos, Latinized as Palaeologus (Greek: Κωνσταντῖνος ΙΑ’ Δραγάσης Παλαιολόγος, Kōnstantinos XI Dragasēs Palaiologos; 8 February 1404 – 29 May 1453) was the last reigning Byzantine Emperor. from 1449 to his death as member of the Palaiologos dynasty. After his death in battle during the fall of Constantinople, he became a legendary figure in Greek folklore as the “Marble Emperor” who would awaken and recover the Empire and Constantinople from the Turks.
The Richtopian Vision
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,137,902 all-time readers
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Green for Go: The Rise in Veganism and Changes in Consumer Consciousness
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- The New Queen of Jewellery: An Interview With Alyssa Smith
- What Do the Super-Rich Spend Their Money On? (Infographic Included)
- Growing Responsibly: A New Way Forward for Coca-Cola
- Business Etiquette Across Cultures (INFOGRAPHIC)
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
Women in Leadership
- How Tech is Making Business Development and Growth Easier Than Ever September 17, 2019