The Conservative Party, officially the Conservative and Unionist Party, is a centre-right political party in the United Kingdom that espouses the philosophies of conservatism and British unionism. As of 2013 it is the most powerful party in the United Kingdom, being the largest single party in the House of Commons with 303 MPs, the largest party in local government with 9,391 councillors, and the largest British party in the European Parliament with 25 MEPs.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,657,705 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK