Consequentialism is the class of normative ethical theories holding that the consequences of one’s conduct are the ultimate basis for any judgment about the rightness of that conduct. Thus, from a consequentialist standpoint, a morally right act (or omission) is one that will produce a good outcome, or consequence.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,423,326 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Africa Exclusive: Property Investment in Lagos, Nigeria
- Top 17 Most Inspirational TED Talks on Effective Leadership (Videos Included)
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- New Artificial Intelligence Developments and Real Life Examples
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action