Consequentialism is the class of normative ethical theories holding that the consequences of one’s conduct are the ultimate basis for any judgment about the rightness of that conduct. Thus, from a consequentialist standpoint, a morally right act (or omission) is one that will produce a good outcome, or consequence.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,695,940 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Space-Exploration Top 100: From Elon Musk to Neil DeGrasse Tyson, These Are the Most Influential Leaders in Space-Exploration
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People