Condoleezza Rice is an American political scientist and diplomat. She served as the 66th United States Secretary of State, and was the second person to hold that office in the administration of President George W. Bush. Rice was the first female African-American secretary of state, as well as the second African American, and the second woman. Rice was President Bush’s National Security Advisor during his first term, making her the first woman to serve in that position.
The Richtopian Vision
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,132,496 all-time readers
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Green for Go: The Rise in Veganism and Changes in Consumer Consciousness
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 3 Reasons You Should Buy Gold (And 3 Reasons You Shouldn't)
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- The New Queen of Jewellery: An Interview With Alyssa Smith
- Business Etiquette Across Cultures (INFOGRAPHIC)
- Grant Cardone Shares His Principles for Life & Success (Exclusive Interview)
- Growing Responsibly: A New Way Forward for Coca-Cola
Women in Leadership
- 10 Popular Tools for Building Websites Online September 9, 2019